- 3 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok
(Hotel NIDA Sukhumvit / Studio Sukhumvit 18 by iCheck inn / Howard Square / Similar*)
- 3 Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport Transfers from / to Suvarnabhumi Airport on Seat In Coach (shared) Basis
- All Hotel taxes
- *You will need to Pay Rs. 1,000/- per person (Extra), If your transfer timings are not between 7 AM - 6 PM.
- On Arrival Visa fee of 2000 Thai baht (to be Paid directly by the Guest at Thailand airport) OR Visa fee from India Rs. 4,000/- (per person) Extra.
- Travel Insurance
(Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Hotel Surcharge (as Applicable) to be Paid Extra.
(During Peak & Super Peak Season)
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Arrive at Bangkok Airport. Meet our local tour representative near the Exit Area after custom clearance, visa processing and baggage claim. Transfer to the hotel, check-in on arrival and relax. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure. You may go for self exploration of the city in evening or opt for a beautiful Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise (on an extra cost). It is a beautiful cruise tour offering amazing views of Thailand's historical landmarks like Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn), the Rama 8 Bridge, etc all lit up in beautiful night lights. Cruise leisurely along the river, seeing dramatic sights and enjoying an elaborate dining and wining with entertainment. Post tour, return to the hotel and sleep peacefully.
Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
Day 2: Bangkok (Day free for Leisure)
Have a fill at morning breakfast and set out to explore the wonderful city at your own. Visit to Bangkok remains incomplete if you don’t shop! Explore the markets and grab great deals at the local markets or world-class malls for absolutely everything you buy right from trendy clothes and accessories to designer goods and electronic gadgets. If shopping is not what you are looking for, opt for any sightseeing tour (at extra cost) suiting to your interest. Relish local cuisines and enjoy Bangkok’s raving nightlife. Return to the hotel afterwards.
Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok. (B)
Day 3: Bangkok (Day Free for Leisure)
Wake up to a vibrant morning in the land of unlimited delights and recharge with morning breakfast. Today is free at your own leisure. Catch up on left shopping deals or go for self exploration of the city. Or else, opt for a thrill-filled day at Safari World & Marine Park (on an extra cost). Safari World is Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers loads of thrills and entertainment for all ages. Enjoy a spectacular and nerve-tickling safari drive through African wilderness setting, get close to the friendliest dolphins, watch the unique tiger & lion feeding show, etc. and have loads of fun with your loved ones. Later return to hotel and relax.
Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok. (B)
Day 4: Bangkok (Departure)
Pack your bags, have a fill at morning breakfast and check out from the hotel (as per hotel’s check out time). Grab onto some more shopping deals before returning (as per your flight timing). Today we transfer you to the Bangkok Airport for your flight back home. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. (B)
Terms & Conditions
- As of now we are not holding any service, it will be subject to availability.
- Choice of hotel is not available in group tour, mentioned or similar hotel will be provided (kindly check hotel rating and other details on respective website of hotels).
- SIC means Seat-in-Coach basis. Coach will cover 4 to 5 hotels.
- Luggage allowed- One hand baggage and Maximum 20 kg's of baggage is allowed. Carriage of Extra Baggage or LCD TV will be at clients own arrangements or at an extra cost, which will be advised by the local tour Operator.
- Budget Package is not suggested for Couples or Families.
- Tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Equivalent (*) means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars
- Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- This package is subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotel Check in time is 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Triple occupancy is not allowed in Romeo Palace hotel in Pattaya. In Case Romeo Palace hotel in Pattaya is confirmed in your Package. Then you need to Pay Rs. 3500 Extra & you will get one single room for 3rd passenger.
- Budget hotel with no star category will be booked
- BREAKFAST: Fixed breakfast as per hotel discretion
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Schedule advised by Local Representative will be final and you have to strictly adhere the timings.
- TRANSFERS: Standard bus transport
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- Tour is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too (2 to 3 Hr)
- Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the discretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company)
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- All Tour packages offered by us are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour - service agreement along with the booking form, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible.
- Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- This intimation supersede all previous offers by us and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.