- 2 Nights Accommodation in Pattaya
(Tez Palace Hotel / Romeo Palace Hotel / Sawasdee Pattaya / Similar*)
- 2 Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Coral Island tour (max 4 hours)
(Not valid for Senior Citizens)
- Airport Transfers from / to Suvarnabhumi Airport on Seat In Coach (shared) Basis
- All Hotel taxes
- *You will need to Pay Rs. 1,000/- per person (Extra), If your transfer timings are not between 7 AM - 6 PM.
- On Arrival Visa fee of 2000 Thai baht (to be Paid directly by the Guest at Thailand airport) OR Visa fee from India Rs. 4,000/- (per person) Extra.
- Travel Insurance
(Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Hotel Surcharge (as Applicable) to be Paid Extra.
(During Peak & Super Peak Season)
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok - Transfer to Pattaya
Arrive at Bangkok Airport. After custom clearance, visa processing and baggage claim, our local tour representative will meet you at Gate No. 3, near information centre (subject to change, kindly check your vouchers). Thereafter, he will transfer you to Pattaya. Enjoy outside views on your way to Pattaya. Check in at the hotel and relax (Standard Check in time 1400 - 1500 hours). Rest of the day is at your own leisure.
Stay overnight at hotel in Pattaya.
Day 2: Pattaya (Coral Island Tour)
Have a fill at morning breakfast at hotel and set out for a thrill filled tour to Coral Island. A few miles off coast Pattaya, Coral Island or Koh Larn is an exciting place to spend a day on white sandy beach and enjoy water sports. Explore beautiful and extensive coral while scuba or deep sea diving and enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear sea waters. Laze around on the beach, bask in the sun or indulge in exciting water sports like parasailing, water-skiing, jet-ski, etc. Later return to hotel and relax after an eventful day. Evening you can opt for Alcazar Show (at an extra cost).
Stay overnight at hotel in Pattaya. (B)
Day 3: Pattaya - Bangkok Airport
Charge yourself with morning breakfast at the hotel, pack your bags and check out. Today we return back to Bangkok. Transfer to Bangkok Airport to board your Return Flight. (B)
Terms & Conditions
- As of now we are not holding any service, it will be subject to availability.
- Choice of hotel is not available in group tour, mentioned or similar hotel will be provided (kindly check hotel rating and other details on respective website of hotels).
- SIC means Seat-in-Coach basis. Coach will cover 4 to 5 hotels.
- Luggage allowed- One hand baggage and Maximum 20 kg's of baggage is allowed. Carriage of Extra Baggage or LCD TV will be at clients own arrangements or at an extra cost, which will be advised by the local tour Operator.
- Budget Package is not suggested for Couples or Families.
- Tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Equivalent (*) means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars
- Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- This package is subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotel Check in time is 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Triple occupancy is not allowed in Romeo Palace hotel in Pattaya. In Case Romeo Palace hotel in Pattaya is confirmed in your Package. Then you need to Pay Rs. 3500 Extra & you will get one single room for 3rd passenger.
- Budget hotel with no star category will be booked
- BREAKFAST: Fixed breakfast as per hotel discretion
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Schedule advised by Local Representative will be final and you have to strictly adhere the timings.
- TRANSFERS: Standard bus transport
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- Tour is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too (2 to 3 Hr)
- Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the discretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company)
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- All Tour packages offered by us are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour - service agreement along with the booking form, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible.
- Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- This intimation supersede all previous offers by us and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.